Can’t find an answer to your question? Please contact us for more help with your National Institute for Cannabis Investors subscription.
Some features and offerings depend on your membership level, and a lock icon indicates that the material you are trying to access is part of a paid service to which you are not subscribed. Although NICI takes pride in providing best-in-class information to its free members, some areas are only available to paid subscribers.
If the report is being offered by a service that you are currently subscribed to, you will find it in the Special Reports section of your subscription’s Dashboard.
NICI Membership: Research Reports
Cannabis Venture Syndicate: Reports
Cannabis Inner Circle: Insider Briefings
If you are not currently subscribed to the service offering the report, then you will need to purchase that subscription in order to access it.
If the report is offered through any of the following services, please contact our NICI VIP Specialists at 866-298-7257. They are available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm EST.
Cannabis Venture Syndicate
Danny Brody’s Cannabis Inner Circle
National Institute for Cannabis Investors Lifetime
If the report is offered through a subscription to the NICI Membership, please call our Customer Support Team at 866-260-0361. Our Customer Support representatives are available Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm EST..
You can ask questions or share feedback by filling out the Contact Us Form on our homepage you can ask your questions or share feedback.
You are also welcome to call and speak with a member of our Customer Support team at 866-260-0361. They are available Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm EST.
Terms and Conditions: https://nicinvestors.com/terms-and-conditions/
Sales Tax Information: https://nicinvestors.com/sales-tax-information/
Contact hub: https://nicinvestors.com/contact/
This information can also be found in the footer of any page on the NICI site under “Legal”.
You can access all videos/media by clicking on the Media Room tab at the top of the page. A window will pop up with a list of all videos/media along with a description of each for you to choose from.
Note: If you see a yellow Lock icon next to the name of a video it means that video is not included with your current paid subscription(s).
You can also see all reports available with your subscription by going to your Dashboard, selecting which subscription and clicking “Media”
Cache stores temporary files, such as Web pages and other online media, that your browser downloaded from the Internet. A cache can speed up page loading and site performance.
If you’re experiencing inconsistent issues accessing content on the website you may want to try “clearing your cache”. Clearing your cache and cookies will erase your settings from websites you visit regularly. Some effects of clearing cache are:
- Websites may load a little slower on the first visit afterward, since images and content have to be reloaded
- If you opted to have certain websites remember your login information (username and/or password), this may be cleared from your browser’s memory. You will have to type in the login information and sign in again to access your account on the website(s).
Security programs enabled on your computer or Browser settings may prohibit access to NICI content or render a security warning. These warnings are caused by a number of factors. To can reduce these warnings add “https://nicinvestors.com” to a list of “authorized” or “safe” domains within your computer’s security program or browser settings.
For your convenience we’ve provide information on how to adjust your browser settings below.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
- Safari’s security settings on Apple devices: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Safari installed on computers: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/ and select “Privacy and security” on the menu
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome#topic=3421433 and select the options displayed under the topic.