Process to Unsubscribe From Text MessagesAll text message subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time. Text messages are sent by Trumpia on behalf of The National Institute for Cannabis Investors. To unsubscribe for:
- Email: Click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of each email.
- Mobile Text: Text STOP to the short code that you do not wish to receive messages from. NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
Your PrivacyTrumpia may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Trumpia believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Trumpia.