Introducing NICI Snippets: breaking news updates tailored for cannabis investors…
The fact that you’re here with us at the National Institute for Cannabis Investors (NICI) means you’re a true believer in this industry.
You know how much money there is to be made, and you’re wisely setting yourself up to do so while those on the sidelines will wish they invested in cannabis earlier.
Of course, when pot stock prices trade flat or take a small dip, it’s hard to rationalize why prices would drop when there is so much positive momentum building and unstoppable growth still ahead.
From where the stock prices are trading to where they should and could be trading is simply a reality distortion. But that can be a good thing for you!
It means you can buy more shares at prices we may never see again.
Cannabis investing can feel like a roller coaster ride, but it will be worth it in the end.
And we’re here in your corner to keep you informed and guide you to the biggest moneymaking opportunities at every step of this journey.
That’s why we’re launching NICI Snippets.
NICI Snippets give you valuable insight into all the positive momentum happening in the industry to show you that you are in the right place at the right time to make the most money from cannabis investing.
NICI Snippets: Week of May 6, 2021
- Cresco Labs Inc. (OTC: CRLBF) is entering the Florida market with its acquisition of Bluma Wellness Inc. Could it end up giving Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (OTC: TCNNF) a run for its money on its own home turf? Charlie Delvalle and I are breaking down what this move could mean for you in the first episode of our new Underrated or Overrated? series right here. (You can skip to the 12:20 mark to get the answer – but it’s worth sticking around for the full video!)
- Green Thumb Industries (OTC: GTBIF), one of the country’s top multistate operators (MSOs), is entering the Virginia market by way of acquiring Dharma Pharmaceuticals. Now the holder of one of only five medical cannabis licenses in Virginia, this will prove to be a valuable acquisition for Green Thumb as the state prepares to kick off recreational sales. Learn more about the merger and acquisition (M&A) deals that are heating up the East Coast cannabis market.
- Tilray Inc. (Nasdaq: TLRY) and Aphria Inc. (Nasdaq: APHA) just closed a massive merger deal to form one of the largest cannabis companies in the world. The combined company is keeping the Tilray name and stock ticker with a staggering market cap of $8.2 billion. Get the details of their mega-merger right here.
- Columbia Care Inc. (OTC: CCHWF) was recently named the 11th fastest-growing business in all of New York. We aren’t surprised. New York recreational cannabis could bring in as much as $1 billion in sales in its first year, and Columbia Care has a huge head start. Click here for more on why Columbia Care is one of my top three stocks to watch this month.
- Robinhood just added Curaleaf Holdings Inc. (OTC: CURLF) to its watchlist, which previously only consisted of Canadian cannabis companies and pharmaceutical companies with loose ties to cannabis. You still can’t buy CURLF stock on Robinhood, but it’s a hugely telling sign that the platform’s 13 million users will be ready to leap on CURLF as soon as it uplists to a major exchange. And that could happen sooner than you think.
I’ve made catching up on cannabis news easy for you here. Translating that news into an informed investment portfolio is another ball game.
That’s why NICI Membership subscribers receive exclusive access to favorite buys in cannabis where we do the heavy lifting – and you do the money making. Go here now to learn more.
The cannabis industry is fast-paced, and there are important developments almost daily. So keep an eye on your inbox for more NICI Snippets, and we’ll make sure you stay in the know.
To your investing success,
Partner, RADD Capital
6 responses to “NICI Snippets: Cresco Enters Florida, a Top MSO Scores an Exclusive Virginia License, and Canada’s Mega-Merger Closes”
May 06 2021