Profits, politics, and…Planet 13? This is Jushi’s path to Fortune 100 status…
“We’re running [Jushi] like a Fortune 100 company – and we plan to become a Fortune 100 company.”
That was the common theme that Jushi Holdings Inc. (OTC: JUSHF) Co-Founder and President, Erich Mauff, kept coming back to when he sat down with NICI Membership subscribers for an exclusive live Q&A session last week.
It was a truly special event where our paid-up members put Erich in the hot seat as they asked him their most pressing questions directly and got answers in real-time.
You can make sure you’re able to participate in all the live Q&As we’re lining up for 2021 by subscribing to NICI Membership today. Click here to learn how.
Now, you’ve heard me say time and again that Jushi is the best cannabis stock to buy in 2021 – one that I expect to pocket you life-changing returns as it surges from $4 all the way to $41 by this time next year.
That’s why I wanted to make sure everyone at the National Institute for Cannabis Investors had access to the video replay.
You’ll find out where Erich plans to take Jushi next, how he’s enacting positive change in local politics, what he thinks about adopting a Planet 13 Holdings Inc. (OTC: PLNHF)-type business model – including where he would do it – and so much more.
So, tune in now as Erich outlines his plan to turn Jushi into a Fortune 100 company…
Jushi’s Path to Fortune 100 Status
I strongly encourage you to watch the full Q&A replay, as it is packed with information that you’ll only find right here at The Institute. But we covered so much ground that I wanted to make it as easy for you to navigate as possible.
Below, I’ve included specific time stamps where you can find a number of the key highlights:
- At 6:55, get started with Jushi’s growth plan for the next three to five years.
- Starting at 12:04, Erich outlines his plans to expand Jushi in Pennsylvania, when he expects to see profits, and whether he thinks the state could go recreational in 2021.
- Hear how Jushi is differentiating itself from the competition at the 20:54 mark.
- Starting at 26:50, dive into politics with Erich, including his thoughts on the impact of the recent bill passing the U.S. House of Representatives (the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement (MORE) Act) and how Jushi is influencing local politics.
- Find out what Erich thinks about Planet 13’s business model and where he would consider establishing a similar cannabis destination around 37:38.
- At 43:30, get Erich’s answer on whether Jushi will be trading on a major exchange anytime soon.
- Learn whether Jushi is eyeing the Florida market starting at 56:00 and stick around for his plans in Ohio.
- And wrap up your Q&A with Erich’s take on whether he would ever consider selling Jushi at the 1:05:00 mark.
And remember – participation in these live Q&As is an exclusive perk for NICI Membership subscribers. Learn how you can join them for a front-row seat to cannabis’s biggest movers and shakers right here.
Executive Director, National Institute for Cannabis Investors
December 15 2020