You have access to some of the top cannabis industry experts and executives…
One of the coolest benefits of being a Cannabis Profits Daily reader is the inside access you get to some of the top experts and executives in the cannabis industry. This week, we released several exclusive interviews from Executive Director Don Yocham that you can’t find anywhere else.
Next week, we’re bringing you a special National Institute for Cannabis Investors startup event that you can register for as soon as today.
It’s all in this week’s top stories.
Top Stories in Cannabis Profits Daily
- Don recently sat down with an industry insider to learn how his company is adapting to the new realities of the world. That was Trevor Fencott, the CEO of Fire & Flower Holdings Corp. (OTC: FFLWF). Trevor has a wealth of experience as a tech entrepreneur who turned to the cannabis industry – and he’s using that background to maximize cannabis sales with unique technology offerings. Watch the exclusive interview.
- A few weeks ago, we shared an interview with the CEO of TREC Brands, Trang Trinh, and asked you to submit questions for Trang to answer directly. Well, Trang delivered on her promise and shared invaluable insight into how her company deals with Canadian restrictions on cannabis branding. Check out her answers.
- As the founder of a dispensary chain in Oregon – The Institute’s newest Advisory Board member, Charlie Delvalle – has a firsthand perspective on cannabis retail sales. He’s also been in the publishing industry for 15 years. So when he saw an article from another news outlet that recently claimed that April would be a “test” for how sales would do in the cannabis industry, he wanted to clear things up. This is what he found.
- Even with a cloud hanging over this year’s 420 celebrations, cannabis businesses in the United States have so far remained steady – and in some places, cannabis sales have exceeded highs seen on 420 in previous years. From virtual smoke sessions to cannabis delivery services, this was a 420 for the history books. Here’s a closer look.
- [NEW FEATURE] There’s a special program that lets you own more shares of select cannabis stocks for free. Now, the popular brokerage service, Robinhood, is offering this feature. We’re talking about dividend reinvestment programs (DRIPs). Find out how it works.
And remember that special startup event we mentioned?
Register for NICI Startup Summit
Due to the overwhelming demand to learn more about startup investing, on Tuesday, April 28 at 2:00 P.M. EST, Don will be hosting a free NICI Startup Summit alongside two leading startup executives.
During the live broadcast, Don will take you through the ins and outs of Reg CF investing and show you exactly how to invest in your first startup.
You’ll also have the chance to ask our special guests questions and will leave with a free step-by-step guide.
April 25 2020