New resources to help you capitalize on cannabis…
This was another week that was full of new resources from the National Institute for Cannabis Investors – from startup investing 101 guides to tales of the Oklahoma black market to the perfect book and movie recommendations for cannabis investors.
You’re sure to learn something new to help maximize your cannabis investing in this week’s top stories.
Top Stories in Cannabis Profits Daily
- You used to have to know a guy who knew a guy to even get close to investing in a startup. But not anymore. And since our readers have shown such a massive interest in these types of ground-floor opportunities, we released a free startup investing guide to show you the three investing criteria you should use to analyze any new startup. It will even walk you through how to set up a crowdfunding account on Republic and StartEngine. Check it out here.
- Speaking of helpful guides…we’ve got two more to help you get through the stay-at-home orders we’re all dealing with right now. Here are seven investing books to take your skills to the next level. And here are five binge-worthy cannabis documentaries that will give you all the feels – and keep you busy the entire month of 4/20.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) will be conducting a 1-for-12 reverse stock split on May 11. And if you still own ACB shares when that happens, it may appear that your shares became more valuable. Unfortunately, that won’t be the case. We’re breaking down exactly what this means and what you should do if you still own ACB shares in this recent alert.
- In his years of running medical grow facilities and recreational dispensaries, our newest Advisory Board member, Charlie Delvalle, has seen a lot of bud. And the stories he brought back from Oklahoma paint a picture of old, dried out flower and over-priced products sold by people who have no idea what they’re doing. As you’ll find out, Oklahoma’s “free market” approach has allowed its $350 million cannabis industry to be overrun by a thriving black market. Read Charlie’s fascinating story.
- Did you get a chance to tune into last week’s virtual NICI Town Hall? Don took question after question from our members, covering everything from utilizing stop losses to cannabis special-purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) to exclusive insights into some of the most asked about cannabis companies on the market. We’ve got the full video replay for you right here.
During (and since) the NICI Town Hall, we’ve heard dozens of questions from readers about investing during the coronavirus.
That’s why, last week, we shared a list of five pot stocks to add to your portfolio before prices go back up.
And it’s also why today, we’re taking it a step further with a list of need-to-know cannabis investing strategies to utilize during the coronavirus.
Cannabis Investing Strategies During the Coronavirus
During these uncertain times, The Institute is here to remind you that we’re all in this together.
We’re also here to make sure you’re armed with the knowledge and resources you need to make the best possible investing decisions.
So, here’s a breakdown of the top three investing strategies to use during the coronavirus to maximize the returns on your investment.
One response to “Investing 101 Guides, Black Market Tales, and Brand-New Strategies”
April 18 2020