Here are the latest and greatest cannabis opportunities, from our home office to yours…
This week, in addition to your regularly scheduled Cannabis Profits Daily programming, the team at the National Institute for Cannabis Investors released several brand-new reports and opportunities to share that will help you make the best of the current situation.
Top Stories in Cannabis Profits Daily
- Executive Director Don Yocham recently discovered a little-known company that has managed to create a first-in-class cannabis drug for insomnia. The company is still in the process of conducting clinical trials to prove its efficacy, but we’re paying close attention to its progress. Get the full story.
- Recent directives put in place to manage the spread of the coronavirus in Massachusetts have left veterans vulnerable, bringing to light the flawed system that denies them access to medical cannabis. For many veterans, this has become a matter of life and death. Learn more about the problem and how we can solve it.
- The CEO of Fire & Flower Holdings Corp. (OTC: FFLWF) – a major Canadian cannabis retailer – wants to hear directly from our Cannabis Profits Daily readers. Learn more about the company and let Trevor Fencott know what questions you have for him right here.
- It should comfort you to know that even during this time of uncertainty, there are still mega-deals being made in the cannabis sector. In fact, one cannabis real estate company just made a $49 million move. Here are the details.
- It’s a well-known problem that cannabis retailers are forced to operate cash-only businesses. But the crypto industry is working on a solution – and you can bet we’re going to show you how to profit. Learn more.
- The Institute introduced a new Advisory Board member this week who will add an entirely new perspective to our reporting. Not only is he a value investor, but he also runs several of his own cannabis dispensaries. Get the full story on Charlie Delvalle and read his first boots-on-the-ground report right here.
- A few months ago, we let you know that the popular brokerage service, Robinhood, would be rolling out fractional investing – which allows you to buy cannabis stocks for as little as $1. Well, the feature is live for some Robinhood members, and you can start using it to invest in some of the most popular cannabis stocks today. Here’s how.
- And did you catch Don answering reader questions live in Wednesday’s virtual NICI Town Hall? Not to worry, we recorded the whole thing and posted it to our free NICI TV page. Catch the replay right here.
During the NICI Town Hall, we heard dozens of questions from readers, asking what stocks they can buy to make them money while we weather this storm.
And as it turns out, there is a way you can play this market to your favor – because the stock prices for some of the best cannabis companies out there may never be this low again.
The Institute is here to help you navigate these choppy waters and focus on the winners, without getting bogged down by the wannabes.
So, without further ado, click here to access our free list of some of the most promising cannabis stocks to buy during the coronavirus.
2 responses to “New Stock Picks, Mega-Deals, and Medical Breakthroughs”
April 11 2020