This week proved the importance of learning to adapt as an investor…
Before we jump into the week’s top news, the National Institute for Cannabis Investors would like to commend you on your resilience during a difficult time. Many of you have shared how you’re buying more shares of model portfolio members and starting new positions in new holdings during this time, and it just goes to show how strong our network of cannabis investors has become.
Rather than putting your heads in the sand, you’ve staying vigilant and pouncing on the right opportunities. That kind of adaptability is exactly what is needed in times of uncertainty.
Top Stories in Cannabis Profits Daily
- Learning to adapt is a strength that our members clearly possess. So it won’t come as a surprise that Executive Director Don Yocham is adapting our cannabis trading strategy to current market conditions. Here’s what you should know.
- Cannabis stocks have rallied even while traditional stocks have faced relentless selling. And the discounted value reflected in cannabis stocks has not gone unnoticed by market participants – which means institutional investors could be close behind. Here are three things they’ll be looking for.
- Don recently had the opportunity to speak with the CEO of TREC Brands, Trang Trinh. TREC is a Canadian cannabis startup with impressive branding expertise, with Trang at the helm. There’s a lot that cannabis investors can learn from her knowledge. Check out the interview here.
- With two exciting Regulation Crowdfunding (Reg CF) deals in the Cannabis Venture Syndicate pipeline, we thought this would be the perfect time to review the ins and outs of Reg CF investing. (Spoiler alert: anyone can participate and it’s a great way to bank big gains.) Read our primer here.
- Being a startup investor is part of the American Dream. Just imagine finding the next Snapchat or Airbnb and getting in at the very beginning. Well, that’s completely possible in the world of cannabis startup investing. Find out how to get your piece of the next big startup right here.
And finally, Don has been working overtime from his home office to keep you up to date on all the latest market news as we weather this storm.
He’s addressing something that seems to be on everyone’s mind right now – when is the right time to buy cannabis stocks, and which stocks are the best buys?
“The Market Is Giving Us a Gift”
“When will be the best time to buy in?”
“Should I be waiting for the freefall to stop?”
“How does the coronavirus situation affect marijuana stock performance?”
These are the questions that have been flooding in from our readers recently.
2 responses to “Cannabis Stocks and Investors Alike Prove Resilient”
March 28 2020