Amid the chaos, the cannabis industry continues to make progress…
This week, along with a round-up of the most important cannabis industry news, we have several breaking updates to bring our Cannabis Profits Daily readers.
From coronavirus to Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB), here’s everything you need to know.
Top Stories in Cannabis Profits Daily
- Executive Director Don Yocham had important messages for you this week, starting with some guidance about what to do when stock prices drop in a volatile market. Are there any bargains worth taking advantage of? Find out.
- He didn’t stop at that, though. In an in-depth analysis of what you need to be thinking about in this unprecedented situation, Don personally addresses your concerns and gives invaluable insight into what it means to own stocks in the first place. This is a must-read for new and experienced investors alike.
- Even in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, major strides have been made in the cannabis industry. Recent legislation in Virginia signaled that much-needed change is in the air – and is a perfect example of how positive momentum like this will lead to increased access to safe, regulated cannabis than ever before. Get the full story.
- The positive momentum continued, but this time it came from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) when the FDA Commissioner signaled to Americans that CBD is here to stay. Don wants you to know exactly what this could mean for your investments. Hear what he had to say.
- As we’re all well aware, the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic cannot be ignored. Extreme measures have been put in place, creating uncertainty and upending our daily lives. But as businesses around the United States close, dispensaries are staying open. In fact, in several states, they’ve been deemed essential. Here are the details.
- Plus, there’s a special way to invest in the cannabis industry that you need to know about. And this week, we’re giving you an exclusive look at how pick-and-shovel plays can give you a “backdoor” strategy to invest in cannabis – regardless of the regulatory environment. Learn all about it.
As promised, we also have an update on Aurora Cannabis. Because, while it was never in any of our model portfolios, we know many of you own the stock and are concerned about how the price has plummeted these past few weeks.
A Warning for Aurora Cannabis Owners
With its stock price dropping as low as $0.63, Aurora is in danger of being delisted from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
How concerned do you need to be? What led to this downfall? And is there a chance Aurora will rebound?
P.S. Our esteemed colleague, Shah Gilani, has a special report on how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting the U.S. economy. Because this is such a time-sensitive situation, we wanted to make sure you had access to all the latest information in “The COVID-19 Impact on Economies, Markets, & Stocks: The Good, Bad, and Ugly Roadmap.”
One response to “Aurora Cannabis Updates, Must-Read Market Guidance, and More”
March 21 2020