With all the stress this week, remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel…
The World Health Organization declared the coronavirus to be a global pandemic this week – and the market reacted with two unprecedented trading halts.
But even with the extreme levels of uncertainty happening right now, the cannabis industry remains strong.
One of the fastest-growing in the world, in fact.
And with such a fast-paced industry, there is a lot of news to cover.
Let’s get to it.
Top Stories in Cannabis Profits Daily
- Cannabis investing is unique for a number of reasons – not the least of which is the sheer number of profit opportunities available to investors. And as it turns out, cannabis stocks are also an excellent way to play offense and defense. Find out why.
- Executive Director Don Yocham noticed a trend when he was in Miami. All the biggest movers and shakers could talk about was investing in cannabis startups. It seems like everyone wants to pull up a seat right next to the founders. That used to be just wishful thinking for retail investors – but not anymore. See how you can get a piece of the action with the latest deal recommendations coming down the Cannabis Venture Syndicate pipeline right here.
- Phase 2 of the cannabis industry is in full swing, and the latest acquisition by Curaleaf Holdings Inc. (OTC: CURLF) only proves it. Now the company is setting itself up for domination in the second-largest cannabis market in the United States. Here’s how.
- Many of you are new to cannabis investing, some are interested but don’t quite know where to start, and most of you probably at least know someone who is looking to get into this industry. Well, we all have to start somewhere – and that’s with a brokerage account. So whether you’re a new investor or a seasoned one who knows a newbie, be sure to check out our step-by-step guide.
- And in the spirit of “how-to” guides, here’s an excellent one for anyone looking to buy stocks on the NEO exchange.
Now, even before the coronavirus hit the stock market, many of you were wondering about the unstable stock price of Charlotte’s Web Holdings Inc. (OTC: CWBHF).
What’s the Deal With Charlotte’s Web’s Stock Price?
In an exclusive new Q&A, Don’s giving insight into why Charlotte’s Web’s stock price is down and whether the company is worth staying the course for.
Next week, we’ll be bringing you an update on the next billion-dollar cannabis brands, so keep an eye on your inbox.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
6 responses to “New M&As, Opportunities, and an Update on Charlotte’s Web”
March 14 2020