Charlotte’s Web and Tilray are just a few of the companies Don talked about in his Facebook Live event…
This week, we launched our first Facebook Live video event, and the level of engagement showcased the strong community we are building here at the National Institute for Cannabis Investors.
If you haven’t already, make sure to follow our Facebook page to tune in as soon as we launch our next live video.
From insight on specific companies like Tilray Inc. (Nasdaq: TLRY) and Charlotte’s Web Holdings Inc. (OTC: CWBHF) to showcasing his knowledge on biosynthesis, Executive Director Don Yocham shared a wealth of information during the live event that you won’t find anywhere else.
We know some of our members either do not use Facebook or were unable to watch the event as it was happening.
So we’re providing you with the full replay today…
Get All the Answers Right Here
In the live Q&A video session below, you’ll be able to see how Don answered as many of your questions as he could.
Don’t forget – after we launch a Facebook Live video, the replay will be uploaded to NICI TV right here.
Now, here’s a quick recap of this week’s top stories.
Top Stories in Cannabis Profits Daily
- Don kicked off the week by sharing his personal journey with CBD and wellness.
- Our Executive Director also had a few things to say about politicians who try to interfere with cannabis legalization – and he even delved into four specific companies that are paving the way for the future of this industry.
- Thanks to this popular chain, you can now buy CBD in more stores than ever before. Find out what this move by Dollar General means for you.
- In a special edition of Cannabis Profits Daily, guest author and Advisory Board member Michael Robinson shares what he sees as the key to the success of the cannabis industry.
- Did you know cannabis is now generating almost as much cash as the NFL? That’s right -there’s never been a better time to get in on this $15 billion industry. Learn how you can get started with almost no effort today.
- And last but certainly not least, keep an eye on your inbox on Monday because we’ll be giving you access to an exclusive analysis of the CBD and sports recovery markets. It will include comprehensive charts that are usually a special feature for our Lifetime members.
Have a great weekend!
2 responses to “Tilray Is Just One of the Companies Discussed in This Live Q&A”
February 08 2020