Never before have more veterans struggled with PTSD. And the “traditional cocktail” treatment from the medical profession that revolves around opioids is leading to massive addition problems. What’s worse: 22 veterans commit suicide daily. But researchers and veterans themselves are leading the way to advocate for cannabis as a safer, more effective way to treat PTSD.
Watch the video to hear interviews from:
- Leo Bridgewater // Co-founder, N.J. Cannabis Commission
- Jim Prestion // Director of Operation, New England Veterans ASSN.
- Liz Carmouche // UFC Fighter, USMC Veteran
- Dr. Ronald Aung-Din // Senior Medical Advisor, Isodiol
- Dr. Julie Arnsten // Chief of General International Medicine Div., Montefiore Medical Center (NY)